What you get.
Everything you need, nothing you don't.
accessplanit's training management software is an all-in-one solution for your training business.
Flexible training management solutions
We get to know your business, so we can configure the software to get you the results you want.
Speak to one of our experts today, and we'll discuss packages and create a quote based on exactly what you require.
We create the right software package for your training business
We understand that software isn't a one-size-fits-all solution. Across our core and optional modules, our platform has everything you need, and nothing you don't.
Course & resource management
Access all course, delegate and resource information in one central place, streamline admin and get a complete overview of your training.
- Quickly schedule or amend your course and training events including classroom courses, web sessions, eLearning and multi-session programmess.
- Manage bookings, cancellations, transfers and waiting lists with the touch of a button.
- Manage trainers, equipment and venue schedules, availability and costs in one central place.
- Automate repetitive tasks and processes such as emails and document generation to keep things running smoothly.
Online booking & payment
Publish live course schedules, take online course bookings and payments and manage enquiries through your website.
- Update your website in real-time with course schedules, pricing and availability.
- Let your delegates instantly pay their way, from PayPal to international currencies.
- Optional extras such as fees, products, awarding body registrations.
- Flexible booking with customisable registration forms and data capture
- Automatic invoice or receipt, generate promotional codes, price schemes and offer voucher payment options.
Surveys & feedback
Create, customise, and modify your customer surveys and turn your feedback into actionable insight.
- Capture and store all of your feedback data from customers and delegates in a single platform across every interaction across your business.
- Identify poor responses that need your attention, positive reviews that can be used in your marketing or requests for further information.
- Create response based triggers, follow up emails, internal alerts and follow up tasks.
- In-depth reporting tools allow for effective data analysis in real-time, including graphical and statistical reports.
Sales & marketing
Fill your courses and events with powerful sales and marketing tools designed to help training companies get better results.
- Manage your sales pipeline. Track leads and enquiries, manage sales opportunities and produce forecasts and detailed sales reports.
- Target the right people with the right message using personalised email campaigns.
- Get a 360 view of your customers. Contact details, purchase history, course attendance, feedback and communication history all in one place.
- Integrated, SEO friendly online booking and payment with optional discount codes and shopping basket tracking.
Customer relationship management
Combine the tools you need to run successful training courses with customer relationship management features.
- Contact details, purchase history, course attendance, feedback and communication history all in one place.
- Create custom fields, layouts, reports and workflows for ultimate flexibility.
- Every training business is unique. Your CRM should reflect that. Create custom fields, layouts, reports and workflows.
- Centralised data amplifies efforts across your business so everyone can focus on building lasting customer relationships.
With everything in one place, our powerful automation tools eliminate repetitive tasks and processes.
- Rules and triggers automate your time-consuming training tasks including communications, tasks, notes, reminders, surveys and certificate distribution.
- Workflow rules and triggers mean that we work the way that works for your business and grows as you do.
- Document generation tools automate the creation of certificates, sign-in sheets, delegate training packs and other materials.
- Automate repetitive tasks and processes to keep things running smoothly.
Reporting & BI
Gain unparalleled insights into your training business with our off-the-shelf reports or create your own for complete flexibility.
- Our training management software offers all the reporting tools you need to ensure every business decision you make is informed.
- Whether it's course profitability, business development, training tracking, budgeting or forecasting.
- Configure unlimited dashboards for roles or departments so users always have the data they need, right in front of them.
- Access reporting insights in a click or schedule reports to arrive in your inbox when you need them.
Integrations & add-ons
accessplanit's integrations & add-ons mean that you can run your entire training business from one central platform.
- Integrations and add-ons including Google Analytics, Moodle, Exchange, website feeds, Zynk and ADFS.
- Choose the payment gateway that works for you from PayPal, Stripe, WPM, Opayo, Adyen and Barclays ePDQ.
- Our API feeds connect your other business tools to your accessplanit platform.
- Utilise our finance exports and data importer to ensure that your data is always in sync and up-to-date.
Finance & invoicing
Everything stacks up when you manage your training operations and finance from one central platform.
- Generate invoices, reminders, credit notes, statements and refunds with ease.
- Process payments for courses, products and services.
- Offer discount codes, group and business block-bookings.
- Extract your data for use with finance tools including Sage and Xero.
- In-depth reporting on all the data you need including profitability, budgeting or forecasting.
Integrations & add-ons for training businesses
7 million businesses around the world offer payments with PayPal. accessplanit's PayPal integration means that you can seamlessly take payments directly from your website with all booking information instantly being added to your accessplanit platform.
WPM Education is an education-industry specific payment gateway option. The WPM Education payment gateway option allows you to manage accessplanit payments alongside other education-based payments, such as accommodation fees, library costs, and course loans.
Our Data Importer provides you with complete control of your data, allowing you to seamlessly transfer information from other software or spreadsheets such as company, delegate and course information. Manual data entry is eliminated, saving you tons of time.
Having a sandbox environment alongside your live site is a great way to test out new functionality and train new users without any risk. We update Sandbox sites in our regular build cycle, meaning you can try new features before applying any changes to your live environment.
Streamline all of your finance entry and invoice processes by sending your data from your accessplanit platform to finance tools, including Sage and Xero, through accessplanit's Zynk integration. Say goodbye to time-consuming data input and human error!
Pull real-time course information through to your website that links directly to your Shopping Basket, for a unified shopping experience. We have a simple HTML plugin for super quick implementation or a full API option that provides additional design freedom.
Moodle VLE lets you provide additional value to your clients with quizzes, forums, eLearning and coursework submissions for a blended learning experience. Our integration passes accessplanit course information seamlessly to your Moodle system, eliminating admin.
accessplanit offers a host of API feeds, that connect your other systems to your accessplanit software. APIs include: Finance; Users & Accounts, and Course & Delegate feeds. It's easy to streamline your processes even further with these efficient add-ons.
Realex is a payment gateway that lets you take card payments from your website for a seamless customer experience. With accessplanit's integration, course bookings processed in Realex are passed straight to your back-end training management software.
Course enquiry API
Provide an enquiry form on your website for clients looking for something a little different. Enquiries made on your website will automatically create an Opportunity record in your accessplanit platform to be followed up straight away with no re-keying of information.
Stripe payment gateway
Stripe is an online payment processing platform that supports 100,000+ businesses and offers over 135 currency options. You can set up your accessplanit software to accept payments in just a few clicks so you can start taking online bookings (almost) immediately!
Barclays ePDQ accepts card payments online securely by redirecting customers to the ePDQ secure payment environment. accessplanit's integration provides an exceptional customer experience from payment to booking confirmation and beyond.
Adyen payment gateway
Adyen is a great payment gateway option for large, low-risk businesses to accept payments globally. The Adyen payment gateway option is built into your accessplanit shopping basket for a streamlined payment experience for your customers.
Opayo (previously Sage Pay) is a flexible payment solution designed for both small and large businesses. With accessplanit's Opayo integration you can process payments directly from your website with all booking information being passed back to your accessplanit system.
Single Sign On (SSO)
Single Sign On allows your users to access your accessplanit training management software via Active Directory authorisation. This means that they can log in to all of your ADFS managed systems using just use one set of login credentials for a stress-free workday.
Once installed it only takes a couple of clicks to log an email trail directly against a User or Account with our Outlook Plugin. Your emails are centralised, easy to access and stored alongside your other customer communications for a complete overview.
Using custom built finance exports, your accessplanit training management platform can collate the invoice and transaction information that your finance package needs. Finance exports can also be scheduled to provide a completely automated process.
Our Exchange Calendar integration syncs your accessplanit resource calendar with your existing Outlook calendars, meaning room diaries and trainer availability is always up to date. With uni or bi-directional ability, double booking errors are a thing of the past!
Google Analytics is a great way to measure and enhance your sales and marketing efforts. With our Google Analytics integration, you can synchronise your accessplanit Shopping Basket with your Google Analytics account to gain a valuable overview.
How we support you
Support & services to achieve the results you want
Our team of experts will guide you through every step of your journey.
Work with an implementation team to configure your platform, map your processes, migrate your data and train your team.
Work with a dedicated Customer Success Manager to continually set goals and optimise your platform and processes.
Our customer support experts work with you to solve problems, share knowledge and ensure that you are seeing value every day.
We know that your business doesn't stand still, and we're here to provide the knowledge you need for your success.
We know that your business doesn't stand still, and we're here to support you while you develop.
We offer a range of training services based on what you need from custom content to group masterclasses.
We offer a range of technical services including platform optimisation, configuration updates and integration set-up.
Let our team of experts configure the platform to achieve the results you want including workflow set-up, report building and custom fields.
As your business changes, so does our software. Work with us to explore additional modules, implement integrations and expand usage.
How we work
From initial introduction and launch through to optimisation, our team of experts will guide you through every step of your journey to achieve the results you want.
We'll get to know you and your goals and you'll get to know us and our platform.
We'll work together to finalise your requirements and begin implementation.
We configure your platform, map your processes and data and train your team.
Your platform is live and with your supported launch team, you're achieving results.
You will work with our team of experts to always achieve the results you want.
Frequently asked questions about our training management software.
How long does it take to implement the accessplanit training management platform?
Setting realistic expectations and highlighting stages that could cause delays are the best ways to allow for implementation to run smoothly. We put an emphasis on our planning stages so that we can ensure that timescales are realistic and we scope correctly.
Remember that implementation is not purely down to the supplier and that you need to be prepared to put the time and effort in to achieve the results you want.
What integrations do you have?
We have a range of options from API feeds, native integrations and automated exports. We'll explore your requirements and make a recommendation as part of our discovery.
Explore our integrations and add-ons here.
Who uses your platform?
It is great to get a feel for the other types of organisations that use our platform
and what they do.
Case studies are a great way to gauge software uses. Check out our case studies in our resource centre.
"Having accessplanit has significantly reduced booking administration as well as empowering employees and managers to take charge of their learning and development activities."
"It has also provided a platform for hosting our eLearning modules making it easier for me to manage but also enabling managers to access the compliance training status of their teams."View case study
Get in touch with us today.
Training management software configured to achieve the results you want. Start your journey today.