CRM software for training providers.
Combine the tools you need to run successful training courses with powerful CRM software built for training providers.
All in one place
Combine a 360 view of your customers with automated communications and access levels for effective customer management to create lifelong customer relationships.
Manage the information that matters including contact details, purchase history, course attendance, feedback and communication history all in one place. Use customer data to trigger relevant actions, deliver an exceptional experience and provide everything your customer needs.
Works the way you do
Every training business is unique. Your CRM should reflect that. Create custom fields, layouts, reports, communications and Workflows to manage your customers your way. And adapt, as your strategy does.
Built for your whole team
Centralise all of your customer data and tools to amplify efforts across your business so everyone can focus on building lasting customer relationships from your sales and operations to your training team.
A 360 view of your customer journey
Combine the tools you need to run successful training courses with powerful customer relationship management software for training providers.
- Gain a 360 view of your customer information in one place
- Create custom fields to capture the customer data you need
- Configure layouts, filters and dashboards to manage customer data your way
- Use up-to-date customer data to trigger effective Workflows
- Bulk edit functionality to update data quickly
- GDPR friendly features for customer data compliance
Booking & payment
- 24/7/365 online booking and payment straight from your website or customer portal
- Let customers pay their way with payment options including card, invoice, cash and vouchers
- Generate invoices, reminders, credit notes, statements and refunds
- Let your customers book and pay online for courses, products and services
- Offer discount codes, group and business block-bookings
- Provide and manage access for a wide range of internal users to effectively manage customer relationships
- Access levels for administrators, operations, resourcing, sales and marketing, customer managers and trainers
- Create unlimited dashboards based on roles or functions such as sales, operations and finance
- Provide read-only access to ensure the right people can edit the right information
Automation & admin
- Rules and triggers automate customer admin including communications, tasks, notes, payments and surveys
- Document generation tools automate the creation of certificates, sign-in sheets, delegate training packs and other materials
- Use mail merge functionality to ensure documents are personalised, relevant and effective
- Set-up tasks and reminders to ensure all customer-related tasks get done
- Export the data you need for decisions and use it more widely from manipulating in Excel or presenting in PDF or Word
- Our importer provides easy data ensuring your customer data stays up to date
- APIs connect with external tools such as HR systems, sales and marketing packages and virtual learning environments
- Pre-built integrations include Moodle, Google Analytics, website, Zynk, Exchange and ADFS
- Manage and segment your customers and communicate accordingly
- Automate all customer communications from joining instructions and booking confirmations to reminders
- Send unlimited templated communications via email and SMS
- Use personalisation and our email design tools to provide on-brand communications
Frequently asked questions about CRM software for training companies.
Which CRM software is best for my training business?
If you're looking for a CRM, you certainly have a lot of options to choose from. The main thing you need to decide is whether you're after a stand-alone CRM, or one that is purpose built for training providers, typically with other functionality included.
With accessplanit's CRM software that is built for training providers, you can enjoy the additional functionality of:
- Scheduling new courses directly from the opportunity or enquiry
- Letting your customers book and pay through your website and automatically updating CRM
- Running promotions and eCampaigns with discount codes linking directly to your shopping basket
- Automating course communications and tasks based on triggers within the platform
Do you have sales and marketing tools?
Yes, we have a range of tools to target new and existing delegate opportunities including eCampaigns, social media sharing, Google Analytics and website integration.
Find out more about sales and marketing tools here.
How do I get a demo?
Get in touch!
Submit a demo request today and one of our team will be in contact shortly!