Our culture allows the freedom of creativity, autonomy and responsibility. If you're looking for a place where your opinion matters with the support to reach your goals, accessplanit is the place for you!
Help Desk Advisor for accessplanit
Full-time | £18K pa | Lancaster
Sales Development Representative
Full-time | £22-£24K OTE £30K+ uncapped
Head of Sales and Marketing
Full-time | £45K pa, OTE £20K+ | Lancaster
Graduate/Junior Software Developer
Full-time | £24-£30K pa | Lancaster
Working at accessplanit
Watch the video below to see what it's like to be part of the team!
Our Core Values
Learn and Improve
We are curious, open minded and enjoy seeking ways to learn and improve, have a thirst for knowledge and are passionate about being the best we can be.
We get things done, whatever it takes, we take pride in our work, we have a can-do attitude and we take responsibility for our actions, results and mistakes.
Never Give Up
We don’t want an easy ride, we stay calm and level headed, we don’t get down when we hit a set back and we succeed because we keep on trying and don't quit.
We are team players, we're humble, there’s no ego, no attitude, we care about our colleagues and our product and we're passionate about helping our customers.
Why work with us?
Our culture allows the freedom of creativity, autonomy and responsibility. If you're looking for a place where your opinion matters with the support to reach your goals, accessplanit is the place for you.
Here's what you get:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Healthcare cash plan
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Lunch & Learn sessions to explore new skills and hobbies
- Frequent social events
- Values Champion awards - get rewarded for being the best you!
- Access to pool table, dart board, table tennis and more
- An open and transparent environment
- Quarterly learning hours
- A constantly updated library of educational resources
- The opportunity to drive your own objectives using the EOS framework