Online booking & payment software for training companies.
Increase sales and improve your customer experience with accessplanit's online course booking system. Give your customers complete flexibility by publishing course schedules and taking online course bookings and payment through your website.
Online course booking & registration 24/7/365
Make booking training courses easy, by giving your customer everything they need to book, pay and submit course enquiries.
Once a booking has been made, automate all follow-up communication, tasks and delegate admin for a successful training event from beginning to end.
Safe and secure payment
Let your delegates instantly pay their way, from PayPal to international currencies. Offer discount codes, group and business block-bookings, and automatically process secure payments or generate invoices.
Realtime website updates
Update your website and learner portals in real-time with course schedules, pricing and availability. Take payments for courses, products and services all day, every day, meaning you never miss an opportunity again.
Powerful online course booking and payment software
Give your customers complete flexibility by publishing course schedules to your website and learner portals and taking bookings through accessplanit's online course booking system.
- 24/7/365 online booking and payment straight from your website or through the delegate portal
- Provide optional extras such as fees, textbooks, awarding body registrations and course equipment
- Abandoned shopping basket tracking ensures you never miss a booking
- Once a booking has been processed, automated communications are triggered for end-to-end course management
Flexible booking & registration
- Customisable registration forms allow you to capture the data you need from your delegates
- Offer discount codes, exclusive rates and group and business block-bookings
- Configurable course set-up options mean delegates can register for optional or mandatory sessions
- Process bookings for named delegates or add placeholders
- Options to register, enquire or add to waiting list
Payment & finance
- Secure online payment software with multiple payment options including invoice, card or voucher
- Choose the payment gateway that works or you from Paypal, Opayo, Stripe, Realex, Adyen, WPM and Barclays ePDQ
- Automate invoice and receipt generation
- Offer promotional codes, price lists and voucher payment options
- Integrate with your finance software for synchronised payment processing
- Website feeds present real-time course information and the ability to book online
- Capture course enquiries and add delegates to a waiting list
- Your website updates as your courses do including schedules, pricing and availability
- Branded shopping baskets provide a seamless customer experience
- SEO-friendly website optimisation makes sure your offer comes out on top
- Google Analytics integration means you can see and track your customers in real time
- Once a booking is made, automate all the back-end admin for a successful training event
- Workflow rules and triggers automate all communications from joining instructions and booking confirmations to reminders
- Send unlimited templated communications via email and SMS to any user in your platform
- Use scheduled and ad-hoc email campaigns to remarket to your course delegates or inform leads when a course space becomes available
- Automate reminders, surveys, evaluations, course material distribution and communications
- Give your delegates access to a learner portal to track training, complete online learning, access certificates and documents, make new course bookings and update contact information
- Track the journey of every delegate, to help you increase their satisfaction and enhance the service you provide
- Create, customise, and modify delegate surveys and turn your feedback into actionable insight
Frequently asked questions about accessplanit's training booking software.
How do I know if I need a course booking system?
The signs are usually very obvious when your business has outgrown it's current booking process. Triggers for change that we commonly see are:
- An increasing volume of course enquiries.
- Growing administrative resource required to log, process and fulfil telephone and web enquiries.
- Growing manual processes required to record and manage delegates, courses and resources.
- Human error is creeping in.
- Inability to consolidate the process for all of your types of training.
- Cashflow issues arising through payment delays.
- The need to grow the business by offering additional courses to the most appropriate existing customers.
- The need to track existing course expiry dates to offer re-registration.
- Course booking is limited to office hours.
Why should I choose accessplanit's course booking software?
When it comes to course booking software, you certainly have a lot of options to choose from! Most of the tools you come across will likely fall in to one of two categories:
- Standalone booking tools that are suitable for any ecommerce activity, regardless of industry
- Booking tools that are built especially for training providers and usually have additional functionality
accessplanit's platform falls in to the second category. Our course booking software is a core component of our training management system, allowing our customers to:
- Integrate directly with their training management platform, with course information updated in real time.
- Automate tasks and communications including joining instructions, feedback forms and alerts for trainers.
- Link directly with their course calendar, showing available places, waiting lists and up-to-date course information.
- Enjoy functionality that's specific to training providers including customisable registration forms, the ability to receive placeholder bookings, advertise modular courses, offer additional products and services and take block, group and manager bookings.
Do you integrate with other systems?
We have a range of options from API feeds, native integrations and automated exports. We'll explore your requirements and make a recommendation as part of our discovery.
Explore our integrations and add-ons here.
Who do I need to involve in the buying process?
A study showed that the fewer people that are involved in the buying process, the quicker it is. However, the study also showed that if one person is responsible for making the final decision then this can lead to upset among end-users due to having little or no say in the selection.
This is why it is important to include not only the decision-maker but at least one key administrator throughout the buying process as well as any functions that will use the software for their role.