Course management software designed for your training business.
Your entire training operation managed in one central platform. Manage all of your courses, streamline administration and get an up to the minute overview of your training operations.
Course management and scheduling your way
Schedule, amend and deliver all of your course and training events including face-to-face, webinars, eLearning and blended learning programmes from one central platform.
Manage bookings, cancellations, transfers and waiting lists with the touch of a button. And, access up to the minute booking numbers, availability, income and profit.
Real-time visibility of schedules
Easily coordinate the resources you need for a successful training course. Manage trainers, equipment and venue schedules, availability and costs in one central place. With links to Outlook and Exchange, your schedules always stay in sync.
Streamline course administration
Reduce time spent on training administration by 50%. Automate repetitive tasks and processes such as course communications, reminders, internal tasks and document generation to keep your training operation running smoothly.
Course management made easy
Say goodbye to spreadsheets and disjointed systems. All of your course and resource information in one central place.
Course & resource management
- Offer short courses, multi-session, virtual training, eLearning and blended learning programmes
- Manage every training type including in-house training, public sessions and employee sessions
- Coordinate the trainers, venues and equipment you need
- Re-usable templates mean that course scheduling is simple and easy
- Set minimum and maximum registration limits, set-up waiting lists and take enquiries
- Realtime insight over availability, income, costs and profitability
Payment & finance
- 24/7/365 online booking and payment straight from your website or the delegate's portal
- Generate invoices, reminders, credit notes, statements and refunds with ease
- Offer multiple payment gateway options including Stripe, PayPal, Opayo and WPM
- Process online payments for courses, products and services
- Offer discount codes, group and business block-bookings
- Extract your data for use with finance tools including Sage and Xero
- Manage delegate and learner bookings, transfers, refunds and cancellations
- A range of flexible booking options including online registration, multiple payment methods, discount codes, block bookings and optional sessions and products
- Automate reminders, surveys, evaluations, course material distribution and communications
- Track the journey of every learner, to help you increase their satisfaction and enhance the service you provide
- Create, customise, and modify delegate surveys and turn your feedback into actionable insight
Automation & admin
- Rules and triggers automate course admin including communications, tasks, notes, reminders, surveys and certificate distribution
- Create and schedule delegate email or SMS for booking confirmations, joining instructions, reminders and post-course communications
- Document generation tool simplifies the creation of certificates, sign-in sheets, delegate training packs and other materials
- Eliminate any chaos with automated alerts, tasks and checklists
- Configurable rules and triggers mean that we work how you want to work
- Provide trainers with a portal with real-time information so you can stay in sync
- Allow trainers to update course and delegate statuses to enable immediate action
- Trainers can access real-time course information, download course materials, review survey submissions, add notes and provide feedback
- Store trainer competence and set course requirements to ensure that all courses are delivered by the right person, at the right time
- Sync your platform with Outlook and Exchange calendars to easily understand availability
- Learner portals allow your delegates to track training, complete online learning, access certificates and documents, make new course bookings and update contact information
- Real-time website and portal updates mean your learners can instantly find accurate course dates and availability
- Keep learners informed with automated communications throughout their journey
- Learn from your learners with scheduled surveys and evaluations
- Provide up-to-date qualifications and certifications. And when expiration dates are coming up, send automated notifications and reminders
Your questions about course management answered!
What is a course management system?
A course management system is a key part of a training management solution. It can best be described as a dedicated space that allows you to:
- Schedule new courses from pre-existing templates
- Visually display upcoming courses on an interactive calendar
- Amend existing courses, such as time, date, resources, equipment and costs
- Manage delegates, including transfers, waiting lists
- Manage communications and tasks related to the course
Who uses training course software?
Course management is designed for any training provider, department or team that administers training.
This involves commercial training providers, Universities and HE bodies, councils, healthcare organisations, charities and more.
What are the main benefits of course management software?
Course management software has a number of great benefits for training teams. This includes:
- Saving time with the ability to schedule new courses from reusable templates
- Easily view trainer, venue and equipment availability, and associate resources with the course for quick scheduling
- The ability to identify course viability and profitability, and act quickly if things are running in the red
- Identifying and resolving any scheduling clashes before it becomes a problem
- Associating tasks and communications that keeps everyone in the loop and ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
Do I need course scheduling software?
If you run a training team, or are heavily involved in the day-to-day logistics of planning and organising training, it's safe to say course scheduling software could offer a great deal of benefit.
If you're used to writing things on paper, using workarounds in a CRM or relying on spreadsheets, there's a real opportunity to streamline processes, make your life easier, deliver a better service to customers and impact your bottom line with course scheduling software.