Should you pay for software implementation?
Did you know...
- 63% of CRM installations fail
- 57% of projects go over budget because of feature creep
- 57% over-run projected timelines
Software implementation isn't just an optional extra; it's required for successful system usage.
Our visual guide confronts the myths and misconceptions you've probably heard, to find the hard facts surrounding software implementation.
Common misconceptions you might have heard…
- "Implementation is a total waste of time."
- "All software is the same, I just know how to use it."
- "It's just an unnecessary cost because suppliers want more money."
Get your hands on this informative infographic and discover the real facts about training software implementation.