An exciting opportunity for a brand-new role centred on developing and growing our people to be the best they can be. The role of the Talent Manager is to procure, onboard, develop and reward accessplanit people to support our growth plans.
Duties of the Talent Manager will include:
- Attracting high calibre candidates and nurturing the right ones through to employment and beyond
- Overseeing the onboarding process for new starters to maximise the employee experience and productivity
- Establishing an internal training academy, to include the design and delivery of training programs to encapsulate leadership and management, job role specific and universal skills training
- Working alongside team leaders to support and enhance the performance management process
- Being responsible for the company’s succession plan to ensure that the leaders of the future are identified and developed
- Reviewing and aligning benefits and reward packages to motivate staff
- Identifying personnel training needs and put plans in place to address them
- Playing an active role in employee engagement and retention
16 hours per week (Thursday morning is essential) | Lancaster
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with your details & CV!
Why join accessplanit?
We want you to succeedAt accessplanit, each member of the team is empowered to learn and develop themselves from formal qualifications, lunch and learn sessions, book clubs and internal coaching.
A range of benefitsWe offer a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension scheme, an annual profit sharing bonus, healthcare cash plan & frequent social events.
We provide market leading solutionsOur software is used by over 1 million training professionals worldwide. We don't just come to work to get paid, we're excited to be part of a product that we can be proud of. Want to get involved? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe in transparency and supportOur culture allows the freedom of creativity, autonomy and responsibility. If you're looking for a place where your opinion matters with the support to reach your goals, accessplanit is the place for you.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role of Talent Manager candidates must have:
- Be open, honest and unafraid of challenging the status quo
- Experience developing talent within either a HR, management or L&D role
- Experience working effectively with all levels of staff
- A proven track record of establishing a training department and delivering training with measurable ROI
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Care deeply about both employee and customer success
- Love and enjoy working with people
- Self-motivated and goal orientated
- Have the availability to work 16 hours per week to include Thursday mornings
Does this sound like you? To apply simply send an email to email@example.com with your details and a copy of your CV!
Who We Are
We’re an innovative software house delivering intelligent, adaptable and powerful learning and training management systems that make training businesses even better. And we think that’s pretty great.Find out more
Our Core Values
Learn and Improve
We are curious, open minded and enjoy seeking ways to learn and improve, have a thirst for knowledge and are passionate about being the best we can be.
Own ItWe get things done, whatever it takes, we take pride in our work, we have a can-do attitude and we take responsibility for our actions, results and mistakes.
Never Give Up
We don’t want an easy ride, we stay calm and level headed, we don’t get down when we hit a set back and we succeed because we keep trying.
No ArseholesWe are team players, we're humble, there’s no ego, no attitude, we care about our colleagues and our product and we're passionate about helping our customers.
Our Core ValuesMeeting the needs of a wide variety of clients is what makes our job even more exciting! Learn more about who you could be working with...
"The best thing about working at accessplanit though is the same thing is has always been, the people, accessplanit have a habit of hiring great individuals who are a pleasure to be around. I'm lucky to work here :)"