As the Head of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for the overall customer journey and experience. You will drive profitable customer relationships by focusing on loyalty, satisfaction, revenue opportunities and retention; creating a corporate culture where the customer is king; and to shape corporate strategy where customers are concerned.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a customer strategy to drive profitable retention, growth and satisfaction
- Working closely with the senior leadership team to collaborate on and define company goals and strategy
- Developing processes and service which improve the customer journey and experience
- To achieve Customer Service Excellence status, and embed this culture across all teams
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on customer performance and using data to drive improvements and identify opportunities
- Serving as a coach and a leader to team managers, supporting them as they train and develop the skills of their teams
- Aligning customer success, implementation and helpdesk team functions to ensure a consistent experience is provided to customers
- Keeping a close eye on upcoming features and planning strategies to maximise revenue opportunities and customer satisfcation from the existing customer base
- Overall accountability for customer marketing and promotion management
- To be the final escalation point for any customer concern resolution
- To ensure ARR, retention and customer satisfaction figures are met and provide support to teams to make this happen
3 days per week (Monday and Tuesday mornings are essential) | Lancaster
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with your details & CV!
Why join accessplanit?
We want you to succeedAt accessplanit, each member of the team is empowered to learn and develop themselves from formal qualifications, lunch and learn sessions, book clubs and internal coaching.
A range of benefitsWe offer a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension scheme, an annual profit sharing bonus, healthcare cash plan & frequent social events.
We provide market leading solutionsOur software is used by over 1 million training professionals worldwide. We don't just come to work to get paid, we're excited to be part of a product that we can be proud of. Want to get involved? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe in transparency and supportOur culture allows the freedom of creativity, autonomy and responsibility. If you're looking for a place where your opinion matters with the support to reach your goals, accessplanit is the place for you.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role of Head of Customer Experience candidates must have:
- The natural desire to be open, honest and unafraid of challenging the status quo
- An eye for detail and ability to get to the root cause of issues
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Experience of leading and growing a customer experience or service team including setting targets, coaching and leadership
- Experience of making strategic decisions and being an active part of a senior management team
- Experience of growing revenue while ensuring customer outcomes aren’t compromised
- Experience of predicting and managing customer churn and putting action plans in place to maintain overall ARR
- Care deeply about both customer and employee success
- Be available to start role on or before 29th March 2019
Any experience of the following would be a plus but not essential:
- Experience working within the training industry
- Experience working for a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) business
Does this sound like you? To apply simply send an email to email@example.com with your details and a copy of your CV!
Who We Are
We’re an innovative software house delivering intelligent, adaptable and powerful learning and training management systems that make training businesses even better. And we think that’s pretty great.Find out more
Our Core Values
Learn and Improve
We are curious, open minded and enjoy seeking ways to learn and improve, have a thirst for knowledge and are passionate about being the best we can be.
Own ItWe get things done, whatever it takes, we take pride in our work, we have a can-do attitude and we take responsibility for our actions, results and mistakes.
Never Give Up
We don’t want an easy ride, we stay calm and level headed, we don’t get down when we hit a set back and we succeed because we keep trying.
No ArseholesWe are team players, we're humble, there’s no ego, no attitude, we care about our colleagues and our product and we're passionate about helping our customers.
Our Core ValuesMeeting the needs of a wide variety of clients is what makes our job even more exciting! Learn more about who you could be working with...
"The best thing about working at accessplanit though is the same thing is has always been, the people, accessplanit have a habit of hiring great individuals who are a pleasure to be around. I'm lucky to work here :)"