A great opportunity for a driven Finance Administrator to join a fast growing software company based in Lancaster. The role of the Finance Assistant is to carry out the routine finance duties of the company in a timely and accurate manner in order to support the Finance Manager.
Duties of the Finance Administrator will include:
- Managing the accounts payable process and supplier payments
- Managing the accounts receivable process, including raising sales invoices
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and depreciation
- Preparing accruals and prepayments for monthly management accounts
- Bank and cash account reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations and ensuring all receipts are provided
- Processing monthly payroll
- Pension reporting
- Managing office supplies
16 hours per week (Thursday morning is essential) | £18-£22K Pro Rata | Lancaster
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details & CV!
Why join accessplanit?
We want you to succeedAt accessplanit, each member of the team is empowered to learn and develop themselves from formal qualifications, lunch and learn sessions, book clubs and internal coaching.
A range of benefitsWe offer a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension scheme, an annual profit sharing bonus, healthcare cash plan & frequent social events.
We provide market leading solutionsOur software is used by over 1 million training professionals worldwide. We don't just come to work to get paid, we're excited to be part of a product that we can be proud of. Want to get involved? Email email@example.com
We believe in transparency and supportOur culture allows the freedom of creativity, autonomy and responsibility. If you're looking for a place where your opinion matters with the support to reach your goals, accessplanit is the place for you.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role of Finance Administrator candidates must have:
- At least 12 months experience as a Finance Assistant or Finance Administrator
- Experience with Sage software
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel with a good working knowledge of all Office products
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, numeracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work productively both individually and as part of a team
- Have the availability to work 16 hours per week to include Thursday mornings
Does this sound like you? To apply simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and a copy of your CV!
Who We Are
We’re an innovative software house delivering intelligent, adaptable and powerful learning and training management systems that make training businesses even better. And we think that’s pretty great.Find out more
Our Core Values
Learn and Improve
We are curious, open minded and enjoy seeking ways to learn and improve, have a thirst for knowledge and are passionate about being the best we can be.
Own ItWe get things done, whatever it takes, we take pride in our work, we have a can-do attitude and we take responsibility for our actions, results and mistakes.
Never Give Up
We don’t want an easy ride, we stay calm and level headed, we don’t get down when we hit a set back and we succeed because we keep trying.
No ArseholesWe are team players, we're humble, there’s no ego, no attitude, we care about our colleagues and our product and we're passionate about helping our customers.
Our Core ValuesMeeting the needs of a wide variety of clients is what makes our job even more exciting! Learn more about who you could be working with...
"The best thing about working at accessplanit though is the same thing is has always been, the people, accessplanit have a habit of hiring great individuals who are a pleasure to be around. I'm lucky to work here :)"