Finalists In Red Rose Customer Service Award 2016!
You may remember back in November 2015 we were selected as finalists in the Institute of Customer Service Customer Satisfaction Awards category of Customer Focus Award. We are now thrilled to have been chosen as one of 6 finalists in the Red Rose Customer Service Award. The criteria for the category was to be able to demonstrate how customer service sits at the heart of the business and ways that we have gone above and beyond.
The Red Rose Awards are a local awards launched by Lancashire Business View in 2011. The event is an opportunity for Lancashire business, commerce and industry to be celebrated. Categories include Construction Business Award, Family Business Award and Innovation Award. With customer service our main driver and having tons of evidence to prove it we felt that we were best placed to enter the Customer Service Award.
The Red Rose Awards application process
- Company achievements - what we’ve done in the last 12 months to make us a Red Rose Awards winner.
- Industry achievements - how customer service sits at the heart of our business and ways that we have gone above and beyond for our customers.
- Case studies - customer testimonials which included quotes such as "One of the reasons we chose accessplanit is because we knew we would get great service and that was extremely important to us” and “We regard accessplanit as a partner. accessplanit never say ‘we can’t do that'. We are delighted with the relationship.”
- Future goals - the goals and objectives we have in place in order to build on success and benefit our customers.
The placing as a finalist in the Red Rose Awards comes shortly after our success in the Institute of Customer Service Customer Satisfaction Awards. This Award was open to any organisation that has placed the customer at the centre of its operations and strategies.
Companies including Post Office, Coca-Cola and Vodafone are all finalists for The Institute of Customer Service UK Customer Satisfaction Awards.
How we have put customer service at the core of our business
- The adoption and continual improvement of our Customer Success initiative, The Driving Success Programme
- The processes put in place as part of gaining ISO 9001:2008
- The work carried out to achieve the Customer Service Excellence Award
Dave Evans, MD at accessplanit said "The team work tirelessly every day to ensure that the customer always comes first and it's great for them that this has been recognised and rewarded."
Dave Evans added "After achieving a place in the finals of the national Institute of Customer Service Award it is fantastic to now be a finalist for a local business award."
Other articles you might find interesting include: