Full Stack Software Developer
Could you be our Software Developer?
"The company is big on learning and development initiatives from lunch and learn sessions to dedicated learning hours per month, there's also a training sessions delivered by our very own Talent Manager. Management are also brilliant at supporting employee wellbeing through an EAP scheme, company sick pay, wellbeing sessions and having approachable HR & managers.."
Do you have what it takes to be an accessplaniteer?
We’re looking to hire a Full Stack Developer to join our amazing accessplanit team
Since 2001, we’ve been developing an award-winning software solution for training teams, helping them to scale and automate their business and delivering fantastic service along the way.
Our team are passionate about building a great business for our customers and each other, and at the heart of accessplanit are four core values: Never Give Up, Learn & Improve, Own It & No A***holes. These are values we all live by and have helped us create a company culture that our employees simply love (check out our Glassdoor profile!)
With a shared company profit bonus pot, regular ‘wine-downs’ and events throughout the year, a wellbeing support scheme complete with sick pay and great opportunities for career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
We are looking to recruit a Software Developer to design, configure, test, integrate and maintain accessplanit’s software platform.
You will work closely with the Scrum Master and the Scrum team to effectively deliver new features in line with the product strategy as well as working in conjunction with the customer support team to investigate defects and implement fixes to verified bugs to meet and exceed customer expectations.
A Software Developer’s primary focus is to deliver high-quality code, on time to enhance our customer’s experience of using the platform.
- Working with the Scrum Master to deliver new and updated functionality to the accessplanit software platform
- Review / investigate defect reports and implement fixes to verified bugs
- Write effective unit / integration tests of programme code
- Control of source code, build and deployment processes
- Undertake review, estimation and solution design of requirements from Product Team
- Peer review of other developers code
- Coaching and Mentoring of other developers
- When resolving issues liaise with internal departments and if necessary external customers
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for the role of software developer, candidates must have:
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server skills including DBA \ Performance tuning and optimisation
- Experience with CI \ CD tools including Bitbucket\Bamboo
- Microsoft Server skills including IIS and virtualisation \ cloud \ Azure
- Time management and prioritising skills
- 3+ Years developing B2B SaaS solutions using the technologies described above
It is preferred that the candidate also:
- Is a graduate in Computer Science/ Software Development
We are passionate about providing opportunities to learn and develop, including guaranteed learning hours per month.
In addition, we offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme, following a successful probationary period
- Company Profit Bonus Share Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick pay
Here at accessplanit, you are encouraged to take ownership and use your initiative, with the freedom and autonomy to help take the business forward and be very much part of its success.
The position will be based out of our Lancaster office but will include some remote working.