£40K per annum
Could you be our Scrum Master?
"I've not been working for accessplanit very long, but I can safely say that I am very fortunate to be a part of this company. Everyone who works here is very dedicated not only to their work, but also to making the office space a friendly and supportive working environment."
Are you interested in joining a growing SaaS company based in central Lancaster?. With a generous benefits package, great opportunities for career progression and a passionate and friendly team, accessplanit are seeking stand out talent in the North West.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Scrum Master who will be responsible for ensuring the development sprints are prepared and managed in an effective manner to deliver prioritised functionality of the accessplanit platform.
At accessplanit, we operate a remote-first model however in-person attendance will be required as requested.
The main function of the Scrum Master is to act as guardian of the Scrum team and facilitate the delivery of development for the platform.
Specific Duties Include:
- To execute delivery of product roadmap and backlog priorities as specified by the Product Owner making sure that deliverables are on time and meet quality standards
- Facilitate sprint planning, stand ups, retrospectives, and other Agile ceremonies
- Maintaining Scrum Artefacts and Documents
- Business Analysis including creation and refinement of User Stories to assist product owner and maintain a ‘ready’ pipeline of work items
- To guide the team and business on how to use Agile/Scrum practices to improve customer experience
- Clearing obstacles and establishing an environment where the team can be effective
- Provides best practice coaching, training and support to the Development Team
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on new development performance, working with the Head of DevOps and Head of Product to devise and implement continuous improvements
The Ideal Candidate
In addition to the skills highlighted below we only recruit people who believe they can make a difference, who are self-driven, tenacious and passionate about what they do. They must have a genuine passion for making our customer’s successful.
To be considered for the role of Scrum Master candidates must have:
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Certified Scrum Master
Excellent verbal and written communication
Demonstrable skills with Jira and other tools
Business Analysis skills including creation of User Stories
Ability to build rapport with Stakeholders
Attention to detail
Time management and prioritising skills
Resourceful approach to problem solving and decision making
It is preferred that the candidate also has:
Knowledge of CI\CD tools such as Bitbucket, GIT, Bamboo
Experience in the SaaS industry
Experience in a training environment
We offer a great working environment in a new, purpose-built office situated in Lancaster City centre.
We are passionate about providing opportunities to learn and develop, including guaranteed learning hours per month.
In addition, we offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare, following a successful probationary period
- Company Profit Bonus Share Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick pay
Established in 2001, accessplanit provide training management software to businesses that deliver training, allowing them to take a fully integrated approach to every aspect of their business.
This is a Company where you are encouraged to take ownership and use your initiative, with the freedom and autonomy to help take the business forward and be very much part of its success.