Sales Development Representative (Business Development Manager Trainee Program)
£25K + OTE (increasing following program completion)
Could you be our Sales Development Representative?
"The great thing about working for accessplanit is that everyone is encouraged to contribute, everyone is listened to and everyone shares in the benefits, from the profit share scheme, through to all the learning and social events."
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to begin their career in sales. Extensive training will be provided to help you grow and progress your skills to become a fully-fledged Business Development Manager.
As a Business Development Manager Trainee, you will be provided with on-the-job learning, 1-1 coaching and external training.
Since 2001, we’ve been developing an award-winning software solution for training teams, helping them to scale and automate their business and delivering fantastic service along the way.
Our team are passionate about building a great business for our customers and each other, and at the heart of accessplanit are four core values: Never Give Up, Learn & Improve, Own It & No A***holes. These are values we all live by and have helped us create a company culture that our employees simply love (check out our Glassdoor profile!)
With a shared company profit bonus pot, regular ‘wine-downs’ and events throughout the year, a wellbeing support scheme complete with sick pay and great opportunities for career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Working as part of a small team, the Sales Development Representative will be responsible for finding and securing new leads and introducing them to our world-leading platform. Researching potential customers and engaging with them to the point of demonstration.
- Achieve quarterly quotas of demonstrations arranged and opportunities qualified
- Research and identify potential best-fit clients and key contacts; call, email and socially connect with prospects to generate initial interest and arrange demonstrations for BDMs
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that the accessplanit solution provides
- Follow-up and qualify marketing-generated leads
- Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in company CRM systems
- Conducting live high-level product taster demonstrations
Business Development Trainee Program
As this is an entry into sales, extensive training will be provided to help you grow and progress your skills to become a fully-fledged Business Development Manager. As a Business Development Manager Trainee, you will be provided with:
- On-the-job learning
- One-one coaching and support
- External training
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for the Sales Development Representative role, candidates must have:
- A passion for helping customers to become successful
- A people person comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and following up on incoming leads
- A strong passion to learn and improve
- Confident presentation skills
- Communication and listening skills
- Good time management with strong organisational skills
In addition to the skills above, accessplanit employees are self-driven, tenacious, and passionate about what they do. It is preferred that the candidate also has:
- A driving license
- Experience in the training or education sector
Benefits at accessplanit
We are passionate about providing opportunities to learn and develop, including guaranteed learning hours per month.
In addition, we offer
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Company profit bonus share
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company sick, maternity and paternity pay
- Access to industry events and learning and development opportunities
- Informal office spaces including pool, darts and beer fridge
- Charity initiatives
- Paid for social events
Here at accessplanit, you are encouraged to take ownership and use your initiative, with the freedom and autonomy to help take the business forward and be very much part of its success.
If you’re interested in learning more about accessplanit and our amazing team, please visit our website.
The position will be based out of our Lancaster office but can include some remote working.