People & Talent Manager
£35K-£40K per annum
Could you be our People & Talent Manager?
"I've not been working for accessplanit very long, but I can safely say that I am very fortunate to be a part of this company. Everyone who works here is very dedicated not only to their work, but also to making the office space a friendly and supportive working environment."
Do you have what it takes to be an accessplaniteer?
We’re looking to hire a People & Talent Manager to join our amazing accessplanit team.
Since 2001, we’ve been developing an award-winning software solution for training teams, helping them to scale and automate their business and delivering fantastic service along the way.
Our team are passionate about building a great business for our customers and each other, and at the heart of accessplanit are four core values: Never Give Up, Learn & Improve, Own It & No A***holes. These are values we all live by and have helped us create a company culture that our employees simply love (check out our Glassdoor profile!)
With a shared company profit bonus pot, regular ‘wine-downs’ and events throughout the year, a wellbeing support scheme complete with sick pay and great opportunities for career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
As the Talent and People Manager your role is to attract and recruit high calibre employees, support the development of talent throughout the company and manage the full employee lifecycle in collaboration with the team managers. This will include the creation and delivery of internal training content and arranging external training opportunities to support development.
To enhance the employee experience, you will also be responsible for employee engagement and helping to shape the future of work and continuously improve our ways of working.
As part of the Leadership Team, the role will also provide knowledge and coaching on all HR matters the Leadership Team members.
- The HR activities associated with the full employee lifecycle, to include talent acquisition, onboarding, supporting employee development and offboarding.
- Development and facilitation of our learning culture, to include training delivery, sourcing learning materials and arranging for external training where appropriate.
- Work with the Managing Director to continuously improve and shape accessplanit’s ways of working, keeping abreast of best practices and carrying out benchmarking activities.
- To support and promote accessplanit’s culture, employee engagement and communications, which includes hosting internal company events and externalising the employee brand.
- Management of HR policies and procedures, to include the staff handbook and legal compliance and support our quality management system.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of employees and champion wellbeing.
- Contribute to and work with the Leadership Team.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for the People & Talent Manager role, candidates must have:
- 5 years + experience in HR Generalist role
- A CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Experience of recruiting in a high demand sector
- Demonstrable training skills, especially at the onboarding level
- A real interest and be inquisitive about the best people practice and making it happen
In addition to the skills above, accessplanit employees are self-driven, tenacious, and passionate about what they do.
We are passionate about providing opportunities to learn and develop, including guaranteed learning hours per month.
In addition, we offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Health cashback plan, following a successful probationary period
- Company profit bonus share scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick pay
Here at accessplanit, you are encouraged to take ownership and use your initiative, with the freedom and autonomy to help take the business forward and be very much part of its success.
The position will be based out of our Lancaster office but will include some remote working.