Digital Marketing Executive
£20,000 - £23,000
Could you be our Digital Marketing Executive?
"I've not been working for accessplanit very long, but I can safely say that I am very fortunate to be a part of this company. Everyone who works here is very dedicated not only to their work, but also to making the office space a friendly and supportive working environment."
Established in 2001, accessplanit provide training management software to businesses that deliver training, allowing them to take a fully integrated approach to every aspect of their business.
We have fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive.
This is a Company where you are encouraged to take ownership and use your initiative, with the freedom and autonomy to help take the business forward and be very much part of its success.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, your role is integral to the company’s growth and retention strategy. Success will be measured on your ability to generate and nurture leads to progress into life-long customers as part of the Customer Success Team.
This role is responsible for coordinating accessplanit’s digital marketing activities including SEO, pay per click (PPC), social media, website management and online presence (e.g. review and directory sites).
You will work closely with the Content Marketing Executive to ensure all digital marketing activities are aligned with accessplanit’s brand and to work together to effectively deliver accessplanit’s marketing strategy.
Specific Duties Include:
- Generating sales qualified leads and implementing nurturing strategies
- Continuously improving accessplanit’s digital presence through a number of activities including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), pay per click (PPC), customer reviews, directory listings, social media and advertising
- Managing and maintaining the accessplanit website to ensure its effectiveness, relevance and alignment to brand guidelines
- Improving user experience and digital journeys
- Email, workflows, and newsletter management
- Working closely with the sales team to deliver qualified leads and working together on supporting campaigns
- Working alongside key teams to support product and customer marketing
- Leveraging existing accessplanit customers to generate leads
- Participating in accessplanit user groups, exhibitions and training events as required
The Ideal Candidate
In addition to the skills highlighted below we only recruit people who believe they can a difference, who are self-driven, tenacious and passionate about what they do.
To be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Executive you must have:
- 2 years in a marketing role
- Experienced in executing, measuring and continuously improving digital marketing activities including SEO, PPC, social media, website management and online presence (e.g. customer reviews and directory sites)
- Experienced in lead generation and nurturing through to sales
- Enjoys getting ‘hands on’ and skilled in communicating with different teams to achieve results e.g. Product, Sales, Customer Success
In addition, it would be ideal if you have:
- Experience in a digital marketing agency and has been responsible for converting client goals through to results
- Experience in B2B sales and marketing environment – supported long sales cycles (6 months)
- Knowledge of tools including HubSpot, SugarCRM, SEMrush, Google Analytics & Adwords
We offer a great working environment in a new, purpose-built office situated in Lancaster City centre, plus opportunities for remote working.
We are passionate about providing opportunities to learn and develop, including guaranteed learning hours per month.
In addition, we offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Health cashback plan, following a successful probationary period
- Company profit bonus share scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
During this current period of lockdown, this position will be recruited on the basis of remote working, however when restrictions are lifted some office attendance is required.
Does this sound like you? To apply simply send an email to email@example.com with your details and a copy of your CV!
We’re an innovative software house delivering intelligent, adaptable and powerful learning and training management software that make training businesses even better.