Customer Support Advisor
£21.5K-£22K per annum
Could you be our Customer Support Advisor?
"The office is refreshingly politics free and there is a great atmosphere and a real team spirit. One of the company values is "No Ars*holes" which says it at all! The company is happy to share in their success by offering bonuses to all employees and there is a generous holiday allowance, pension contributions, health care scheme and such like."
Are you interested in joining a growing SaaS company based in central Lancaster?. With a generous benefits package, great opportunities for career progression and a passionate and friendly team, accessplanit are seeking stand out talent in the North West.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Support Advisor who is passionate about building long term relationships with customers, solving their software problems and supporting their on-going knowledge of the platform.
The position will be based out of our Lancaster office but will include some remote working.
At accessplanit, we are building a great business for each other and for our customers. Working as part of a small team, the Help Desk Advisor is the first point of contact for our customers if they have a technical problem with the platform.
Working through a ‘ticketing system’ it is the responsibility of the Help Desk Advisor to resolve the issue the customer is having with the system and get back to them with a solution within given timeframes.
Although only a small part of the position, the role also acts as receptionist for the Company and as such requires the Help Desk Advisor to provide a professional and friendly service, directing calls to the appropriate person and to provide a warm welcome to external visitors meeting at the office.
Specific Duties Include:
- Develop in depth understanding of the platform to enable providing best practice advice, guidance and knowledge on the use of the software platform.
- Working to an agreed set of customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) you will provide a fair, timely and high quality consistent service.
- Building relationships with key customer contacts to ensure high levels of satisfaction and continued growth.
- Demonstrating expert product knowledge; knowing the system inside-out to provide advice and best practice support internally and externally.
- Working closely with the Customer Success Team to be an internal advocate to ensure customers are at the centre of everything we do.
- Liaising with Development and Maintenance team to solve more complex technical issues.
- Promote use of self-help guides to customers.
The Ideal Candidate
In addition to the skills highlighted below we only recruit people who believe they can make a difference, who are self-driven, tenacious and passionate about what they do. They must have a genuine enthusiasm for providing exceptional technical service.
To be considered for the role of Customer Support Advisor candidates must have:
- Demonstrable IT skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Have had experience in a customer facing role with a confident telephone manner
- Good time management with strong organisational skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Be resilient and tenacious
It is preferred that the candidate also has:
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Knowledge of Jira Ticketing system
- Experience in a training environment
- Basic knowledge of SQL or other coding language
We offer a great working environment in a new, purpose-built office situated in Lancaster City centre.
We are passionate about providing opportunities to learn and develop, including guaranteed learning hours per month.
In addition, we offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Company profit bonus share
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company sick, maternity and paternity pay
- Access to industry events and learning and development opportunities
- Informal office spaces including pool table, dart board and beer fridge
- Charity initiatives
- Paid for social events