Customer Support Advisor
Could you be our Customer Support Advisor?
"The office is refreshingly politics free and there is a great atmosphere and a real team spirit. One of the company values is "No Ars*holes" which says it at all! The company is happy to share in their success by offering bonuses to all employees and there is a generous holiday allowance, pension contributions, health care scheme and such like."
Are you interested in joining a growing SaaS company based in central Lancaster?. With a generous benefits package, great opportunities for career progression and a passionate and friendly team, accessplanit are seeking stand out talent in the North West.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Support Advisor who is passionate about building long term relationships with customers, solving their software problems and supporting their on-going knowledge of the platform.
The position will be based out of our Lancaster office but will include some remote working.
At accessplanit, we are building a great business for each other and for our customers. Working as part of a small team, the Customer Support Advisor is the first point of contact for our customers if they have a technical problem with the platform.
Working through a ‘ticketing system’ it is the responsibility of the Customer Support Advisor to resolve the issue the customer is having with the system and get back to them with a solution within given timeframes.
The role will also support our internal implementation and customer success teams with 2nd line support. This would involve technical problem solving, data migration into the platform and carry out mini projects as a result of chargeable services.
Although only a small part of the position, the role also acts as receptionist for the Company and as such requires the Customer Support Advisor to provide a professional and friendly service, directing calls to the appropriate person and to provide a warm welcome to external visitors meeting at the office.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. However, as we have recently entered the American market, for one day per week you will be required to work 12 noon to 8pm to support any American queries. This will not be a Friday.
Specific Duties Include:
- Providing best practice advice, guidance and knowledge on the use of the software platform.
- Working to an agreed set of customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and quality standards to deliver a fair, timely and effective customer experience.
- Building relationships with key customer contacts to ensure high levels of satisfaction and continued growth.
- Demonstrating expert product knowledge; knowing the system inside-out to provide advice and best practice support internally and externally.
- Working closely with the Customer Success Team and the Customer Experience Team to be an internal advocate to ensure customers are at the centre of everything we do.
- Provide educational support by promoting the use of self-help guides and sharing your knowledge to enhance the customers knowledge of the platform to reduce unnecessary repeat contact.
The Ideal Candidate
In addition to the skills highlighted below we only recruit people who believe they can make a difference, who are self-driven, tenacious and passionate about what they do. They must have a genuine enthusiasm for providing exceptional technical service.
To be considered for the role of Help Desk Advisor candidates must have:
- Demonstrable IT skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Have had experience in a customer facing role with a confident telephone manner
- Good time management with strong organisational skills.
- Enjoy problem solving
- Be resilient and tenacious
It is preferred that the candidate also has:
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Knowledge of Jira Ticketing system
- Experience in a training environment
We offer a great working environment in a new, purpose-built office situated in Lancaster City centre.
We are passionate about providing opportunities to learn and develop, including guaranteed learning hours per month.
In addition, we offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare, following a successful probationary period
- Company Profit Bonus Share Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick pay
Established in 2001, accessplanit provide training management software to businesses that deliver training, allowing them to take a fully integrated approach to every aspect of their business.
This is a Company where you are encouraged to take ownership and use your initiative, with the freedom and autonomy to help take the business forward and be very much part of its success.
Does this sound like you? To apply simply send an email to email@example.com with your details and a copy of your CV!
Salary: £19,000 pa with an increase of £1,000 post probation