Customer Success Operations Coordinator
Could you be our Customer Success Operations Coordinator?
"The great thing about working for accessplanit is that everyone is encouraged to contribute, everyone is listened to and everyone shares in the benefits, from the profit share scheme, through to all the learning and social events."
Are you interested in joining a growing SaaS company based in central Lancaster? With a generous benefits package, great opportunities for career progression and a passionate and friendly team, accessplanit are seeking stand out talent in the North West.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Success Operations Coordinator with an exceptional eye for detail, a love of business and customer analysis, administration and providing great customer service.
The position will be based out of our Lancaster office but will include some remote working.
The Customer Success Operations Coordinator facilitates the effective management of customers and supports the Customer Success team’s core operations.
This role captures and utilises information, data and analysis to facilitate effective customer success and business development increasing revenue and reducing churn.
- Working closely with the Head of Customer Success to support and facilitate the success of the Customer Success function
- Reports on customer health, identifies opportunities through insight and flags any concern flags proactively
- Analyses the full customer picture through analysis of key data sources such as product usage, CRM, NPS and Ticket systems and provides insight to senior leadership and customer-facing staff
- Generates and tracks key information such as quote and proposal generation, order processing and CRM updates
- Ensures that all relevant information is in place throughout the Proven Process supporting effective transition between stages in the customer journey
- Detects early signals of customer dissatisfaction, at-risk renewals and provides a path to escalation
- Logs and tracks customer account issues, ensures root cause is established and actions are completed effectively
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and support with design of processes in collaboration with the Customer Success team
The Ideal Candidate
In addition to the skills highlighted below we only recruit people who believe they can make a difference, who are self-driven, tenacious and passionate about what they do. They must have a genuine enthusiasm for providing exceptional technical service.
To be considered for the Customer Success Operations Co-ordinator candidates must:
- Have experience of providing high level administration support
- Have worked in a business to business in environment
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical skill
- Have a high level of IT proficiency
- Able to manage a number of different priorities at the same time
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
It is preferred that the candidate also have:
- Experience of working with CRM systems, ideally Sugar
- Knowledge of HubSpot and Sales Engagement Platforms such as Sales Loft or Outreach
We offer a great working environment in a new, purpose-built office situated in Lancaster City centre.
We are passionate about providing opportunities to learn and develop, including guaranteed learning hours per month.
In addition, we offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare, following a successful probationary period
- Company Profit Bonus Share Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick pay
Established in 2001, accessplanit provide training management software to businesses that deliver training, allowing them to take a fully integrated approach to every aspect of their business.
This is a Company where you are encouraged to take ownership and use your initiative, with the freedom and autonomy to help take the business forward and be very much part of its success.