Customer Success Manager
£28-30K per annum, £33-35K OTE (uncapped)
Could you be our Customer Success Manager?
"The great thing about working for accessplanit is that everyone is encouraged to contribute , everyone is listened to and everyone shares in the benefits, from the profit share scheme, through to all the learning and social events"
Are you interested in joining a growing SaaS company based in central Lancaster? With a generous benefits package, great opportunities for career progression and a passionate and friendly team, accessplanit are seeking stand out talent in the North West.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Success Manager who is passionate about building long term relationships with customers, acting as their internal advocate and through this ensure strong product adoption and expansion.
At accessplanit, we operate a remote-first model however in-person attendance will be required as requested.
At accessplanit, we are building a great business for each other and for our customers. Our CSMs work directly with customers to deliver our overall customer experience success strategy and ensure that our customers realise a measurable return from their investment in us.
A CSM’s primary focus is successful product adoption, ongoing relationship optimisation, product expansion including up-sell and cross-sell and providing trusted advice; this ultimately drives happy customers, contract renewals and recurring revenues.
A CSM is the customer’s internal champion within accessplanit, acting as their main point of contact and gathering feedback on feature and service enhancements.
Specific responsibilities include
- To establish a long-term relationship with your customers, in unison with other accessplanit teams / management, to deliver the tools and support customers need to achieve the results they want.
- To simultaneously be an accessplanit advocate to customers and a customer advocate to accessplanit.
- To consult with customer contacts to develop strategies and plans that ensure the customer sees value in their accessplanit system.
- Proactively monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality.
- Understand the industry the customers operate within; keeping abreast of internal and external influencing factors.
- Develop additional revenues through upsell, client expansion, technical services, and training.
- Identify at risk customers and renewals and address issues with internal teams.
- Ensuring all records are kept up to date and customer success management activities and communication are stored in the CRM system
The Ideal Candidate
In addition to the skills highlighted below we only recruit people who believe they can make a difference, who are self-driven, tenacious and passionate about what they do. They must have a genuine passion for making our customer’s successful.
To be considered for the role of Customer Success Manager candidates must have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of customer success management/ long-term customer relationship management/ strategic account management
- Excellent communications skills written/ oral
- Ability to build rapport with customers across a wide spectrum of industries and within a wide range of job roles from administrators to directors)
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding time management and organisation skills
- Commercial acumen
- Resourceful approach to problem solving
- Technically competent / understands software and its application in business
It is preferred that the candidate also has:
- Experience as a Customer Success Manager
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Experience in a training environment
We offer a great working environment in a new, purpose-built office situated in Lancaster City centre.
We are passionate about providing opportunities to learn and develop, including guaranteed learning hours per month.
In addition, we offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare, following a successful probationary period
- Company Profit Bonus Share Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick pay
Established in 2001, accessplanit provide training management software to businesses that deliver training, allowing them to take a fully integrated approach to every aspect of their business.
This is a Company where you are encouraged to take ownership and use your initiative, with the freedom and autonomy to help take the business forward and be very much part of its success.