Business Development Manager
£30K-35K (dependent on experience) + OTE
Could you be our Business Development Manager?
"The great thing about working for accessplanit is that everyone is encouraged to contribute, everyone is listened to and everyone shares in the benefits, from the profit share scheme, through to all the learning and social events."
Do you have what it takes to be an accessplaniteer?
We’re looking to hire a BDM to join our amazing accessplanit team.
Since 2001, we’ve been developing an award-winning software solution for training teams, helping them to scale and automate their business and delivering fantastic service along the way.
Our team are passionate about building a great business for our customers and each other, and at the heart of accessplanit are four core values: Never Give Up, Learn & Improve, Own It & No A***holes. These are values we all live by and have helped us create a company culture that our employees simply love (check out our Glassdoor profile!)
With a shared company profit bonus pot, regular ‘wine-downs’ and events throughout the year, a wellbeing support scheme complete with sick pay and great opportunities for career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
The primary goal of this role is to close new business deals to drive company growth. Using a consultative sales approach to answer prospective client needs by demonstrating exceptional knowledge of the system and identifying the benefits and value it will bring to the client’s organisation.
- Achieving sales targets in line with company sales plan through effective negotiation and follow through
- Prospecting and generating new leads for your sales pipeline and nurturing through to sale
- Generating, managing and closing new business opportunities
- Qualifying prospects, deciding if the system can add value to the organisation moving forward or letting go accordingly
- Preparing proposals and request for proposal (RFP) responses
- Conducting web based and face to face product demonstrations
- Managing sales opportunities and the pipeline
- Keeping up to date with the product developments and new features
- Identify industry trends and seize potential opportunities
- Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in company CRM systems
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for the Business Development Manager role, candidates must have:
2 years + experience in sales, this can include Customer Success and Account Management roles
- SaaS or software sales background
- Demonstrable solution / consultative selling in a business-to-business environment
- Experience selling remotely and face-to-face to end customers
- A passion for helping customers to become successful
- Experience in coaching and mentoring other team members and providing deal support
In addition to the skills above, accessplanit employees are self-driven, tenacious, and passionate about what they do.I
t is preferred that the candidate also has:
- A driving license
- Experience in the training or education sector
Benefits at accessplanit
We are passionate about providing opportunities to learn and develop, including guaranteed learning hours per month.
In addition, we offer
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Company profit bonus share
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company sick, maternity and paternity pay
- Access to industry events and learning and development opportunities
- Informal office spaces including pool, darts and beer fridge
- Charity initiatives
- Paid for social events
Here at accessplanit, you are encouraged to take ownership and use your initiative, with the freedom and autonomy to help take the business forward and be very much part of its success.
If you’re interested in learning more about accessplanit and our amazing team, please visit our website.
The position will be based out of our Lancaster office but can include some remote working.