A great opportunity for a driven Business Development Manager to join a fast growing software company based in Lancaster. Experience of working in the IT or software industry would be an advantage.
Working as a key part of the sales and marketing team, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for finding and securing new business and selling our products. After initial, thorough, training, duties will include:
- Achieving sales targets in line with company sales plan
- Generating, managing and closing new business opportunities
- Prospecting and making sales calls to generate new business
- Working with the Head of Sales to build and maintain a sales pipeline
- Preparing proposals & RFP responses
- Conducting product demonstrations
- Managing sales opportunities and the pipeline
- Keeping up to date with the product developments and new features
Full-time | £25K OTE £35K+ uncapped | Lancaster
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details & CV!
Why join accessplanit?
We want you to succeedAt accessplanit, each member of the team is empowered to learn and develop themselves from formal qualifications, lunch and learn sessions, book clubs and internal coaching.
A range of benefitsWe offer a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension scheme, an annual profit sharing bonus, healthcare cash plan & frequent social events.
We provide market leading solutionsOur software is used by over 1 million training professionals worldwide. We don't just come to work to get paid, we're excited to be part of a product that we can be proud of. Want to get involved? Email email@example.com
We believe in transparency and supportOur culture allows the freedom of creativity, autonomy and responsibility. If you're looking for a place where your opinion matters with the support to reach your goals, accessplanit is the place for you.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role of Business Development Manager candidates must have:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in sales
- A very good and proven track record of prospecting/lead generation
- Experience selling high value solutions (from £10,000 to £100,000+)
- Proven business-to-business experience
- Experience selling remotely and face-to-face to end customers
- A proven ability to manage the sales cycle
- A proactive and customer focused selling approach
Does this sound like you? To apply simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and a copy of your CV!
Who We Are
We’re an innovative software house delivering intelligent, adaptable and powerful learning and training management systems that make training businesses even better. And we think that’s pretty great.Find out more
Our Core Values
Learn and Improve
We are curious, open minded and enjoy seeking ways to learn and improve, have a thirst for knowledge and are passionate about being the best we can be.
Own ItWe get things done, whatever it takes, we take pride in our work, we have a can-do attitude and we take responsibility for our actions, results and mistakes.
Never Give Up
We don’t want an easy ride, we stay calm and level headed, we don’t get down when we hit a set back and we succeed because we keep trying.
No ArseholesWe are team players, we're humble, there’s no ego, no attitude, we care about our colleagues and our product and we're passionate about helping our customers.
Our Core ValuesMeeting the needs of a wide variety of clients is what makes our job even more exciting! Learn more about who you could be working with...
"The best thing about working at accessplanit though is the same thing is has always been, the people, accessplanit have a habit of hiring great individuals who are a pleasure to be around. I'm lucky to work here :)"