Posts from January 2011
Composica wins 'I didn't know it was possible' award
By Dave Evans - 7 January 2011
Composica, accessplanit's rapid elearning authoring tool has won an elearning 24/7 award in the category 'I didn't know it was possible'.
Composica was selected as the winner for its unique functionality set which includes:
- Social Learning Content Authoring Tool
- Project blog, comments, & RSS feeds keeping authors connected
- Game based learning
- Task lists, task reports and audit trails
- Assessment tool built in
- SCORM 2004/1.2 compliant
- Blogs can be embedded into courses/content
- Mashups, Google charts
- Bookmarking, state restoration
Composica is a full-featured, collaborative rapid elearning authoring tool that enables organisations to create high-quality, interactive e-learning – without the need for programming or design skills.
Composica is web based application available on a hosted or SaaS basis.
Tagged with: AccessPlanit, Composica, eLearning, Rapid eLearning Authoring